**Breaking GT Turbo** LOTS OF PICS ADDED

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey mate do u have the front brake carriers, discs and pads for sale? if so how much would they be delivered to south wales?

yeh they are still here mate, not sure what pads are in it but have grooved discs albeit a bit covered in surface rust but that will come off :) I will get a price for you if your interested?

Do you still have the seat belt clasps (the bit thats attached to the seat) am after passeger side one if working fine.

if so how much you looking for delivered?

yeh it still here, will have to check with mate mate as to wether he wants it to go with the seat or not then I shall let you know

still got front seats?

I do indeed :)

What exhaust you got on this mate?

this is what was on it mate, have no idea what it is but is in good condition - http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/60215-full-ep82-stainless-exhaust-system/

Great thanks :)

can you Pm me. whether they go with seats or not please

I will do :)

Cheers mate, sorry didn't see that post, I'm after a standard one now

Cool, no worries mate

do you still have the cowling under steering wheel and also is the gear gaiter the rubber concertina one and available?

I do indeed have them mate, ready to go as someone was going to have them but pulled out

Excellent. I should pick my car up tomorrow trying to think if there is anything else I need. Needed a gt grill badge but by looks of car that's a no go. Can you pm with me a price for those two bits inc postage to Andover Hampshire?