Na im only kidding man! Pops and bangs are good, nothing to worry about mate.

Also depends if you're running a stainless exhaust, or whatever metal cause it will make it pop and bang a bit more. Haven't read any comments above but also if you're running a decat etc with other supporting mods you will get some pops and stuff.

Edited by Rbz.

This is the FPR that's installed on my car I have turned the pressure down. I waited for half an hour and the pressure didn't drop from 20 PSI so I just assumed the gauge was knackerd. I turned it down assuming that 20 psi was "zero" but I must say the car ran far better than usuall. It just felt asif it wanted to go all the time. Hopefully this enough for you guys to identify what FPR this is. I apologise in advance for the dirty bay :( lol

f11062eaa713d5e05577eb8656501276_zps58dfc8a3.jpg

3ad9d617c08fb0414c2a53dfbff53da5_zpsae114615.jpg

It's coolm im running about 2 on my td04 setup and i have the same fpr as you mate. So for standard boost that seems about ok, you don't want to do more damage than good. But 100% if that's what it's reading then it's fine man, just think of the pops and bangs as a kind gift from the lord god almighty.

Wait a second...

Turning it down means probably going leaner...that's why it goes faster. But it's not safe.

Normaly, when off the throtle, the ecu cuts all injectors so it not consuming fuel at all. If this happens, either your temp sensor is wrong or the tps is wrong.

Check in diagnostic mode for errors and check the tps calibration.

Edited by mech5107

Turning it down is leaner, but running 4.5 bar fuel pressure on standard boost is just washing the bores of fuel. I would also recommend to change the oil, or pull the dipstick and have a sniff to see if it stinks of fuel.

I would advise to get it checked on a wideband though.

I am in the process of trying to source a company close to me with a wideband tester. I work for a Volkswagen dealer and we haven't even got one! I had it on the gas analyser and I have been told that the car is running rich still. Unfortunately I don't have the stock FPR so I have sourced another one of the same spec (new) because it will at least give me a correct reading on the gauge! There is a guy in my area with a 600hp supra so I am just in talks with him to see If he knows of anyone with a wideband. I will feedback with any info that I get!

I have spoken to this guy with the supra and he has advised me to just get a wideband gauge installed this way I can monitor it constantly. He also had a spare sard FPR with gauge that he wasn't using because he had just brought 1100cc injectors and HKS fuel rail he didn't realise he got a sard regulator with the pair. I'm going to get a wideband gauge installed along with the new FPR. If anyone got a wide band gauge with sensors for sale please pm.