• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be keen for a meet in april/may time! Still got my engine to be built and a turbo kit to buy. As well as a lsd box and then fitted and mapped and run in................fingers crossed it will be ready by then. Not getting my hopes up though!

I've got a whole barn to use mate ;) I'm going to put my block and crank into the engine builders this week. I'm quite confident I could have it running by the end of April. I took it off the road in may last year, started from a totally standard gt with the intentions of changing some bushes and moting it, then just went all out and decided to forge it. Will be worth it in the end :)

Thats painful. Mines has never been off the road for any longer than a week.

Its worked on then back on the road the same day. Only time it was off for a week was when I had to use both my turbos to build 1 good 1 so never had a spare to use in while that was being done.

Yeah painful mate but it will be worth it in the end. Got alot of nice bits to put on aswell. I would have had it done alot sooner but I got fed up of it for a few months and spent all my money on drink and things at the weekend haha ;) back on track now tho, pick up my apexi power fc in a few weeks :)

Have you seen the queues? I work in south gyle 3 days a week and the queues have been ridiculous to say the least.....for a fucking doughnut.

Some people really need to straighten out their priorities. I'll be getting some when the novelty wears off and you can go down and purchase them like a civilised human being lol.

Have you seen the queues? I work in south gyle 3 days a week and the queues have been ridiculous to say the least.....for a fucking doughnut.

Some people really need to straighten out their priorities. I'll be getting some when the novelty wears off and you can go down and purchase them like a civilised human being lol.

Hahahahaha "for a fucking doughnut" lol