I know its still early in the year, but thought i would get a topic up to dicuss the idea.

After the wee Dundee meet it was decided we should get a Scottish meet on the go, so post your ideas for when and where.

I know a few folk take their cars off the road for winter so when does everyone get them back out?

I was thinking Stirling is a good central location, and April would be a good time roughly?

Cheers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About time somebody decided to organise a meet haha.

Id be happy with stirling, because thats were i stay lol. Was actually saying to dave on here that falkirk might be good, at the wheel, huge carparks, pretty central etc.

No sure when i'll be up and running but hopefully in the spring.

haha thats why i thought we should start planning early, so everyone can get off work etc. Falkirk sounds good too, dont really know places just chose Stirling randomly lol.

Anyone want to pick a date?

i should be up & running for april. would be into getting a meet orginised and for everyone to take part and make a good effort to be there. just means for those who are goin to jae, if we do decide to meet and head down together we know each other and whoz who. :)

Im up for it :) should have the glanza back on the road in March as my insurance and tax on my winter car runs out end of February lol, I was going to suggest Perth aswell as there is a big car park there and it's quite central but im up for any location as long as it's not the other side of the country haha

Ill be up for it but I dont think it will go ahead never really does not since yous had 1 in dundee and me shaun n rob had a little get together last year. Not fussed about location would obv prefer stirling or falkirk but i'll go regardless.

Not bothered about space or that im not going for any tunnel runs or anythin just a chat get to know folk for the summer events maybe.