NEED HELP URGENT CAR WONT START

Just broken down half way up a hill car wont fire up, it turns over but doesn't fire. Haven't checked for spark as of yet but i was just driving up the hill n it cut out.

Checked fuse box in engine bay and found blown fuel pump fuse, put new one in and tried to crank it over again and it blew that one too. Why does it keep blowing fuses? Only problem of this kind that has ever happened as of today.......

Need help asap guys.

Yeah, while i was waiting for my mate to finish work n bring me home i taped up all the loose end wires incase it's earthing out somewhere.. tried it again but no luck!

i took out the ecu and the air con regulator from inside so might of knocked a wire maybe im not sure but that doesn't explain the fuses popping? Will try fuel pump tmos i gues!

will do man cheers.

anyone else got any ideas please as to why it popped the fuses?

i ran the car yesterday on next to no fuel, not the first time.. but filled up half a tank today, went to my mates and on the way is when it cut out!! half way up a fucking hill with no handbrake lol i had to roll down the hill in the correct lane facing backwords lmfao, so shit.

so yeah anyone else got any ideas please??? relay popped? fuel pump jammed? it's doesn't prime when i turn the key and turn the engine over......

After looking about, i think it might be a wire that is shorting out? I'm gona get the car home tonight and take the glove box out tomorrow and check everything and put a new fuse in the efi place and see what heppens i guess :/. Maybe a wire has rubbed on the firewall by the rubber gromit i duno :s..

still, any other suggestions people? thankyou pleaseeeeee

Get the circuit tester out ;) If you want to eliminate the fuel pump from the scenario, either take it out and circuit test it as Spoon_tuned said or try a different fuel pump in there. If that proves that the fuel pump is fine, it must be a wire somewhere. You'll just have to hunt it down with the circuit tester and replace. Hope you get it sorted bud!

Get the circuit tester out ;) If you want to eliminate the fuel pump from the scenario, either take it out and circuit test it as Spoon_tuned said or try a different fuel pump in there. If that proves that the fuel pump is fine, it must be a wire somewhere. You'll just have to hunt it down with the circuit tester and replace. Hope you get it sorted bud!

dude im literally fucking hopeless with wires i can barely plug my phone in to charge lol im not kidding... i wouldn't know where to start! :/...

what do you think the chances are of it being a wire earthing out that is popping the fuses? It's a 255 pump and only had it in there for 5 months or so...