What will i see will I need anything else

Adam - I'm not 100% clued up on the max flow rate off a ct9/ hybrid, I've heard good things about hybrids and read they can be pushed well above the 200 mark so with a free flowing head And supporting mods can see what the hybrid is capable off on jarrods setup. As for water injection, Jarrod has limited funds, hence why he's asked me to port a head for him as a favour.

Amjad - as Jarrod is saying plan is to give it a clean up removing all casting marks and smoothing and shaping the ports to allow a better and more direct flow, this teamed with a hybrid should see some nice figures along with abit more response. It's more exhaust side that needs work, but nothing drastic on this setup, as Adam was saying dont want to loss the low end response. Will be nice to see the differences between jarrods and a similar setup.

Yh I can't wait !. I want to go fast go hard and then go home so I can't be spending loads and havin to get trailered home, from the track day. I want to keep my reliability and not push the car to its brink just a nice few little mods to get aceluration in because there is a chance next year can do engine rebuild but will take a lot of saving and that won't be to bolt on a bigger turbo, I will just keep one I have ,more than Likely nippy car that is all I want and the rebuild is to freshen it up and give me more confidence in the engine .

I found tracking my GT, I had a lot more power than other cars in the straights but my handling was all over the place. In my NA it was the opposite, ARBs, braces, coilovers and I was on the tail of EP3s until it came to the straights, but they couldn't lose me over the course of a lap (Donington)

That pleases me because if you have read my build thread it's all about balanced car, with my coilovers good brakes, and power that I can actually put down and really floor it put the corners and power not lag kick in three weeks later lol

Definitely, I went about it getting it to a decent power level (1 bar) then sorting brakes, clutch, and when it comes back on the road this summer the handling parts off the NA will go on in the summer :)

LSD gearbox helps massively too! I'll be moving over to TD04 when I can afford to but with all areas uprated and CT9 power you have yourself a potent little machine

U will be surprised what a ct9 will push out for u psi wise and still be reliable a ram a lot of boost through mine for 4 years turbo never blew and neither did my engine which is now still going strong in my gt rocking a td04 but I do agree bang for book u the ct9 can be really good especially if based on sheer acceleration and not to fussed about top end speed go for it mate ill be keeping an eye on your results