Japfest - Scottish Members, Whos Trekking Down ?

lol aye it would scare u how much av spent, am no even kiddin, a sat and tallied it up 1 day and had to double check n had to play ps3 to try forget lolol

no chance il b out at the weekend, needs a new windscreen, plus utterly skint at the mo so the mot cash would need to b saved over the next fortnight if i was at the mot stage as im planin alot for the burd on valentines so car willl hav to wait lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id have been cheaper buyin a glanza, trust me lol

aye well my burds good to me so need to b good in return, I've been good, VERY good to the starlet with its various bits and pieces and shel b good to me wen i hit the accelerator and fuck scoobys and type r's and that will giv me the biggest smile ever, its all a dream off the closer i get to puttin it on the road lol

Lolol i woulda been cheaper buyin a k20 charged 9 lmao and well thats good man they do deserve it...sometimes haha

Yeah ull be beating more than that

Youtube "wepr tdo4 glanza"

Thats mine at .7 bar standard ecu raceing my mate on his cbr so i know he was goin for it... Mitebput you in the mood some more :p

I like the optimism lol.

how u mean mate?

and as predicted, YET AGAIN when i go to do sumthin to the starlet sumthin happened, my aunty couldnt get a hold of ma granny so we had to go to her house and get police to break in the house because shed fell and been face down on the carpet aw nyt unable to move, too much medication, tripped and next thing she knew she was wakened up by my aunty shoutin through the letterbox. been stressed aw day as we thought she was dead.

maybe, JUST FUCKIN MAYBE will be left in fuckin peace later today when i get out bed to do somethin, just fuckin ANYTHIN to the starlet, even wash the fuckin thing!!!!

the thermo housins defo getin fitted, thats job number 1 then il take it from there

aye ano mate, but its takin me a while to calm down because am angry at her, shes takin more meds on purpose as i believe shes now dependant on em at 76 years old and im still strugglin with the loss of ma dad in 2010 so if a was to lose her itd fuck me up.

its my dads fault im hooked on these cars, he had a minted kp60 back in the late 80s and see tbh, i should really b plowin into this for him. so il get up 2moz, walk the dog and then start messin about with the car