Japfest - Scottish Members, Whos Trekking Down ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need to pick up glanza dizzy and fuel pump and fit them,then pop drive shafts back in, fit exhaust after finishin the heatwrappin,drill 1 eye bolt hole for passenger harness,fit radiator and intercooler,bolt on td04 kit, fill with fluids, check all earths, hook battery up and turn that mutha fuckin key lol

could be done in an afternoon, but somethin ALWAYS pops up and gets in the way

Ye something always comes up man but you are super close see once u get the drive shafts fuel pump in and stick the exhaust on the rest is simple just sometimes can be a paid in the arse, see you went for a wepr kit, ive got oneate utterly savage no met anyone who has one on a forged lump so im interested to see what mine makes after the run in :)

Just double check everythin before you start her excitement might make you miss something :)

aye ano mate, good turbo kits a hear! mines isnt externally gated but im told by someone that some1 ran the same kit as mine at over 300bhp on a forged jobby and it ran spot on so that has me nursin a semi right away lol

il be triple checkin EVERYTHIN mate, no takin any chances when it comes to this, because as soon as its runnin, im unjammin the drums and boostin it up the street with no front on it, dont giv a fuck what my bastard neighbour thinks or says, theres a fivers worth of fuel in it and am usin it lol

I went for the externally gated setup, wanted to eventually go tdo5 or gt28 what isit you have td04 aswell or what ? Canny mind now just mind wepr lol

Hha good to hear man, best be gentle

For the first few miles lol :p just to nake sure if anythings wrong you dont do anymore damage but hopefully theere wont be :p

its a td04 wepr kit mate, bought from an old member who only had it for 10-15k miles, so its in good nick, td04 has no cracks or shaft play so should be awryt.

and my engine was put together by me and a good pal of mine and he knows exactly what hes doin so i trust him, 5efhe cams too might i add so thatl squeeze a few more ponies out :D

Thats nothing as wepr kits are 0miles when the build then no recons or thaat :) you forged then :) ? Im the same as u mate cant wait to get it back ! But unlike u its out of my hands now haha just need to wait on a phone call :p

Aww thats cool then u gonna run it in the hard way ?