Custom SR decals

Anyone know where i could get some custom sr decals made up? For example custom colours? Both sides and possibly front and rear? Relatively cheap? Was thinking about asking josh but never really spoken with him, is this an option?

Yes I believe josh has the templates mate definitely worth dropping him a message.

Thanks rob ill give him a message :) you had custom didnt you? if so what colors did you go with? It's been a while since i was on the first pages of your build thread. Want to check i don't have the same idea :p

I've should have some getting printed up soon, just chased the dude up this week, should have samples very soon. I should be able to get custom ones done aswel as last i heard josh needed dimentions still.

Mine are getting copied from a OEM sticker set :)

I say printed, i might mean cut etc

Edited by morgey
No mate I don't have them its on my list of possible things to do. But they would be orange and black.

Ahh s#*t i was planning the same aha i could go different i guess and that way be unique, what colors do you think would suit? i was going to go orange one side of the sr sticker and black the other with silver writing but now i will change, maybe blue, black and silver writing what do you think?

I've should have some getting printed up soon, just chased the dude up this week, should have samples very soon. I should be able to get custom ones done aswel as last i heard josh needed dimentions still.

Mine are getting copied from a OEM sticker set :)

Great let me know how they turn out might have to ask for details.

• 2 weeks later...

2946C828-B253-435F-9D0A-30BB64CCA0EC-107

One sets oem 2 are copies with added bump strip bits. Im keeping a copied set, unsure on the oem ones atm

The guy can make other coloured ones aswell but need to have a word with mods about selling them atm as i dont plan on making any thing on them but he can do them for £30

Mine were templated from oem stickers, the colour match was fairly good as well to originals. They are much closer match than they appear in the pic mainly because they have a dull murky cover over the stickers.

You can see what I mean, how they come in layers

DSC_0392_zps8602c1bf.jpg

DSC_0389_zpsa13efb78.jpg

DSC_0390_zpsc9d62a86.jpg

DSC_0391_zps76c4e3ad.jpg

Edited by Haresign
  • 2 years later...