Making glanza revers lights work on SR??

I am wanting to make the Glanza revers lights in the tail gate on my SR and was wondering if any one els had done it??

Any one know where the wires run in the boot? I know where it is at the back of the passenger side light but just wondered where the wiring runs to the grommet to the tail gate, just to save pulling every thing out lol

Cheers Rob

Have you got any pics?

I've got a Glanza tailgate but have never figured out how to make the reverse lights work! The previous owner connected up the bottom light in the 98 spec clusters as double reverse lights but I disconnected them. Not sure which wires to tap into in the Glanza boot loom

The revers light wire in the car loom is the blue one, I ran a wire from that up the pillar, through the roof lining and into the tail gate, it's the black with red trace the wire in the tail gate then for the lights. I used a thin pice of plastic pipe to feed through then secure the wire to that and pull it through. It worked a treet for me!