plymouth cruise who was there ?

i was there in my livesports galnza parked behind riot van, saw the one with two girls in with the emergency fire exit sticker on the rear bumper, saw yours mark, didnt see yours jake was on the lookout for it, was a white glanza with white wheels, and a silver glanza with red mud flats messing around with me on way home thats all i saw took a few pics, alote of standing around reving engines got annoying after a while, and it was so cold i got there at 7.30 didnt leave til 10 was frozen

i was there in my livesports galnza parked behind riot van, saw the one with two girls in with the emergency fire exit sticker on the rear bumper, saw yours mark, didnt see yours jake was on the lookout for it, was a white glanza with white wheels, and a silver glanza with red mud flats messing around with me on way home thats all i saw took a few pics, alote of standing around reving engines got annoying after a while, and it was so cold i got there at 7.30 didnt leave til 10 was frozen

your livesport glanza looked sweet. i probs got there at 7.30 then left at 8.30 was long enough for me would of been good to have met some new people though. we need to have a local starlet glanza meet.

your livesport glanza looked sweet. i probs got there at 7.30 then left at 8.30 was long enough for me would of been good to have met some new people though. we need to have a local starlet glanza meet.

id be keen for that mark :)

i second that your glanza did look nice mate