I bought some billet camshafts a long time ago when i had my last glanza with the plan of forging the engine and shotting them in. the lad said when i bought them that they were crower cams and when he checked they where 262 with 9mm lift he was called tim from tb developments or something like that i was wondering wether it would be woth shottin them in my glanza running 1.1 bar on ct9 with standard internals and jam ecu, fmic, magnacor leads, uprated fuel pump etc. would it work or not ?

Not realy just need shimming in. That said i run 265's with 8mm lift and tbh bud they make tye car rather lazy off boost untill around the 4.5-5k rpm limit, so unless your ct9 car is not for daily use then id leave it as it is. Cams dont suit dailys tbh. And oem cams are fine for anythink up to and around 300-350hp mark. Id take mike's advice. Tuning developments build alsorts of starlet setups.

Not realy just need shimming in. That said i run 265's with 8mm lift and tbh bud they make tye car rather lazy off boost untill around the 4.5-5k rpm limit, so unless your ct9 car is not for daily use then id leave it as it is. Cams dont suit dailys tbh. And oem cams are fine for anythink up to and around 300-350hp mark. Id take mike's advice. Tuning developments build alsorts of starlet setups.

Yeah thats what i read in another thread and i took mikes advice and put them up for sale haha thanks anyway dude :)

If the duration was less then it wouldn't be so bad, think stock cams are like 220 deg.