Red ep91 N/A £850 SOLD !!!!!!

I WILL ADD SOME MORE RECENT PICTURES WHEN THIS SNOW STOPS :D

Year: 1998
Model: 3E5 Red uk spec starlet GLS
Tax: 5 months
MOT: 10 months with no advisories
Mileage: 120,200 goes up daily as Its my only car

Description:

Here is my loved red starlet na, unfortunately it has 120k on the clocks but it runs lovely it passed its mot at the end of November with no advisories. It has been well looked after, I try to get it an oil change every 3000-5000 mile with Castrol magnatec 10w 40 and an oil filter. This car is by no means perfect and I’m being totally honest about that, there is a large amount of lacquer peel on the roof but my local vinyl wrappers ( green chilli vinyl ) said if its picked off they can wrap it in black or red for £80-£100 so is a fairly cheap fix. There is a 50pence amount of rust on the bottom of the passenger door but its never bothered me and is hardly noticeable. The ball joint on the passenger side has gone but I will be either be supplying new ones with the car or having them fitted early February. Gear box is ok but not brilliant, it changes gear fine but it doesn’t like being slammed into 3rd gear. I had a new 3pc clutch fitted about 6months ago I think.

The coolant temp sensor has been playing up so I am in the process of replacing it with a new one from tuning developments, in the last month I have replaced the alternator as the original had a faulty regulator and at the same time I replaced the fan belt. There is a few dents from previous owners but nothing major . I have painted the rocker cover Black but will need redoing again as its flaking off, but when I did this I replaced the rocker cover seal and put a new pcv valve and grommet in which I purchased from ID WORKZ.

This price includes all my spare parts aswell as I won’t need them anymore

This is the items that I have on the car:

- Full Glanza interior

- Electric windows

- Electric sunroof

- Rare corolla injectors ( brown ones )

- Uprated corolla manifold ( bug eyed model )

- Speedline alloys wrapped in Prada spec two ( need a refurb ) one odd tyre but I do have a spare Prada that needs plugging as it has a nail in it

- Glanza mirrors ( currently silver )

- Oem front strut brace in red

- Painted rocker cover

- Infinity cat back exhaust with 3'' tip

- Glanza wind deflectors ( tiger sealed on )

- 40mm pi springs

- Vibe 12’’ Sub, Two mutant amps

- MDF parcel shelf and boot floor

- Edge 6x9's

- 2 month old Bosch s4 battery

- vibe 4'' speaker in front

Price:850

6997007941_9fafd71c4c_c.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0502.jpg

IMAG0184.jpg?t=1358875293

IMAG0182.jpg

IMG_0051_zps05461f8e.jpg

IMG_0050_zpse1617823.jpg

IMG_0049_zps1ea341b9.jpg

IMG_0048_zps70ddd8d6.jpg

IMG_0047_zps94a99f75.jpg

IMG_0046_zps2282a8b5.jpg

IMG_0045_zps053ddb41.jpg

IMG_0044_zps0e4d4167.jpg

IMG_0043_zpsc0f517d4.jpg

IMG_0054_zpsfb0aec11.jpg

IMG_0052_zps4ae93892.jpg

contact details : jamesmcavoy92@hotmail.co.uk and you can message me on here

Edited by jimmymac101

Why don't you buy this instead of a gt Shaun :D haha

I forgot to say I've brought a new centersole ( but with hazzard and rear heater switch ) in black to smarten up the inside :)

Jvc headunit will be included in the sale so jump in and drive away :)

James

do you still have the gls interior, always been after a set!

shame you not splitting, i would have the exhaust system, mani and injectors off you!

Edited by Billy SR

Sell the fezza and help me fund a new project :) I'd like to see it go to a good home it's treated me well over the last two years

James

haha, I would mate but she is a gem! £400 and has not missed a beat in 7000k :D lol (touch wood)

What you geting next? thought you were starlet through and through :p

do you still have the gls interior, always been after a set!

shame you not splitting, i would have the exhaust system, mani and injectors off you!

I have the rear seats and head rests and door cards :) front seats were horrible and ended up in the skip at work :)

If I had a garage I'd break it for parts but I don't and dont have anywhere to do it :(

Matty i am starlet through and though but I need something faster and can't afford a gt :( so my plan Is to get a new car and when I'm abit older and earn more money get one so I can give the love it deserves

But for the mean time I'm after suzuki ignis sport :) 1.5 and its cheaper to insure than my little starlet :)

i'm interested in all that at the right price, if your willing to maybe post via courier? i was planning on having different fronts in the future anyway

and are them springs spares too or just a picture?

Edited by Billy SR

It's happening shaun :) I will get a gt when I can afford to give it decent parts and care :) It will happen just not yet lol :)

Billy I will pm you when I get home, If I remember rightly its the sending them that will cost abit more :) springs are just a picture of what's on the car :)

James

Edited by jimmymac101

It's happening shaun :) I will get a gt when I can afford to give it decent parts and care :) It will happen just not yet lol :)

Billy I will pm you when I get home, If I remember rightly its the sending them that will cost abit more :) springs are just a picture of what's on the car :)

James

Hope you enjoy my exhuast smoke then ;)

• 2 weeks later...