South Wales Meet X. 10th March

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be coming but dont think I will get there till 7:30ish so was wondering what the plan is like? I dont want to make anyone wait if your planning on cruising, will you guys still be there at 7:30? and if ikea is shut and you move on can someone post that info on here please? Cheers

IMG_3029_zps41373df7.jpg

This is what happened to me! had to get towed home after breaking down on the way, gutted...

I Got 13 miles and realsied my battery light was on and car was overheating.Texted Ryan to let him know and he helped me work out the problem, big thanks for that ryan! Really grateful, if it wasn't for you I probably would of carried on driving it either home or to the meet (that was going through my mind) and I think that would of endede in tears...

Should have it back tomorrow, fully serviced too.

Will make it to the next one... I was more gutted about not making it than the car breaking down

Think pic might be a bit big, I pasted URL from photobucket, anyone know how I can make it smaller?

Edited by scatter

Wow! Easy fix hopefully

fixed as far as I know, but still in garage as needs new brakes, front pads were worn to metal and discs need replacing. Rear shoes were the orginals and its a 96! The mechanic said the car seems to be in great condition though for its age.