South Wales Meet X. 10th March

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah something to do with the local chav community ragging round under there..least that's the story going round. Apparently the MX5 lot were there one night when they turned up, made a racket and then got the place closed for the night, and it hasn't been opened during the nights since. Hopefully it's all crap though.

Alright boyos!

I'm a valleys boy living in the midlands but come back home a bit and so up for coming to a meet, are you changing the date still?

I just got my starlet, making my to do list, its standard at mo...

cool, cheers Ryan, I should be there, was planning on coming back to midlands on Friday but think I'll wait! Will be good to meet you guys and see some moded starlets in the flesh/metal.

Edited by scatter

Yeah I would suggest highline, but I know bemodified/elite edition (cruise I'm with) are out Sunday, we meet at junction 33, and leave at 7.30 pm, usually go to b&q hadfield road, and then highline. Highline is good because it's undercoverish under the bridge, it's just by the Porsche and Ferrari garage. Can't think of anywhere else with shelter