Hey all I recently saw on a members build blog on herd that he discovered he had a LSD box by looking at a sticker on his drivers door pillar where it says the psi for the wheels etc..

Well tj the point mine says LSD on it so I'm fecking dribbling and having a near sex we... Please help :)

That sticker is on all glanza's and it is basically telling you to keep even sized wheels on the front if you have an lsd model.

It is basically telling you wheel and spare wheel tyre pressures im afraid.

Lsd models have an aluminium rear gearbox mount attached to the car in the exhaust tunnel and have a cone shape sticking out of the diff housing pointing towards the drivers side where the driveshaft attaches if you want to check

Jack the front up in neutral, spin a wheel, if the other turns the same way it has LSD

With a starlet oem LSD box its easier to do visually,

Alloy rear gearbox mount and the cone shaped bit pointing towards the drivers wheel.

Depending on the type of diff spinning thr wheels doesn't always work. I.e the levin diff i have doesn't do it.

Being said no your box isnt the OEM lsd box im afraid

Edited by morgey