how do you know when the clutch is on it's way out?

i dont want to pay alot as i would like 2 spend the money on getting a gt or glanza but i dont know how to fit thhem and i dont know anyone who can do it for me :/. no its not the same place, i wont be goin back there if they cant put the belt on right. the place is called swift fit

That shouldn't be a problem man, its 6 or so bolts that hold the cover on and the clutch disc is normally marked like, engine side/transmission side. The release bearing is straightforward to change too.

The cambelt is a striaght forward too but they seemed to have messed that one up somehow :/ how they got it runnin properly at all is beyond me,

My clutch is the same it will judder like f*ck when pulling off really slow or in traffic, but when you give it a a bit of revs 2500-3000 and let the clutch out into the revs it grips and doesnt slip at all.... Dont know wether this sounds like a aftermarket clutch never checked?

mine has had a clutch fitted 6 months ago and since then it judders like mad mines a transmech clutch kit cover, bearing , clutch mine has been diagnosed as clutch springs they dont always fall and bang around your box sometimes they snap and stay jammed in place hense no knocking noise just juddering at lower revs does my head in