100bhp 4efe conversion package

Item For Sale: JDM 100bhp 4efe engine, ecu and manifolds

Item Condition & Description: Here is a 100bhp 4efe engine from a JDM ep85. The engine is in great condtion and comes with the appropriate ecu and manifolds. It is a plug and play bolt in conversion for a uk ep80-90. Ecu fits the stock loom. This was used in my brother ep90 and it was very nippy, a great upgrade for the 74hp uk versions.

Price: £250 ono for the package.

Pictures: photo_zps19f14889.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: can be delivered at buyers cost, paypal or bank trandfer preffered payment methods :)

This is how it was used on my brothers car. I make manifolds, the uk one isn't restrictive in my opinion, not the best flow velocity wise but I've seen lots worse! There was some really good threads on tggt on ecus and on engine differences but I can't find them now.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Silly question as I'm new here just joined today lol I have a starlet 1.3 it's pretty standard apart from have the body work done to it what can I do to the engine? Can I put a ct9 on it what else will I need cheers

Go to the wiki section pal, its not quite as simple as that lol