Into

3" custom exhaust

Willow upgraded feul pump

Meshed turbo

I was running 0.9 bar on this set up an it was fine boost all the way to 7k

I recently fitted today

A

Highflow manifold ( hoops version)

And now I boost to 0.9 but as I increase in rev range it lowers the boost slowly down to 0.6 ???????

Any suggestions ?

Many thanks

Dan

Yep sometimes over 0.9 to 1.0

I used id workz gaskets and all new my be the actuator being stock carnt hold the pressure of the new flow mani ????

I brought a hks actuator last night and trying to find a fcd for ep91

Try this if that fails I'm stuck agin :/

Cheers tho

Standard mani has restrictor in and new many hi flow and with new mani a lot more pressure so it's hard for the actuator to hold boost so it slowly gives up when an updated / hks actuator heavy duty it has a tougher spring and build quality and is made to hold the. Pressure given of the boost

We're as the old actuator carnt cope

Ok that sentence is incredibly hard to understand.

I know the standard manifold has a restrictor. I would just fit the the HKS actuator and then wait to see if you hit fuel cut, if you do then get a FCD.

In my opinion FCD's are the work of the devil,especially on a ct9, unless you know what you are doing/it is GENUINELY a short term set up/you have a had a proper dyno tune of your fuel map

other wise you are going to overboost and run lean. fact.

So mate yer I brought a hks actuator and I'm ALREDY hittin fuel cut if I boost from low revs at low speed

5th 50 mph full boot it will run me up to about 70 then hit fuel cut so I have to boost it slowly or drop the box :p

Yep gonna fit this actuator then see how it gose then if gose well get FCd then run 1.0 then reset on dyno as it ALREDY been dyno reading 192.5 :D

Chers mate :D

How cum you think it won't fuel properly ???? :/

It's currently set up on a dyno with 0.9 on this hybrid ct9 and seems fine runs a tiny bit lean now but hasn't been a problem at all

All I'm doin now is fitting new actuator see if it holds 0.9 all the way though the revs range like it should then if yes

Would like a FCD abd set up on 1.0 or 1.1 then get that reset up on a dyno with fuel pressure reg :D

Wil it run oki after this ?

How cum you think it won't fuel properly ???? :/

It's currently set up on a dyno with 0.9 on this hybrid ct9 and seems fine runs a tiny bit lean now but hasn't been a problem at all

All I'm doin now is fitting new actuator see if it holds 0.9 all the way though the revs range like it should then if yes

Would like a FCD abd set up on 1.0 or 1.1 then get that reset up on a dyno with fuel pressure reg :D

Wil it run oki after this ?

Translation:

In your opinion why do you not think it will fuel efficiently?

Currently it's been set up on a dyno, even though there is no form of aftermarket management or adjustable FPR and it overboosts to 0.9 Bar constantly. It's been running lean but I don't consider that a problem!

I plan on upgrading the actuator to an aftermarket unit and hoping that it holds boost properly to 0.9 Bar appose to spiking all over the place.

I'd like to run it epically lean at high boost using just a Fuel Cut Defender as I'm impatient and can't be bothered to save a few pennies to do it efficiently with an adjustable FPR and a FCD.

Will it run ok after this?

I thought u were supost to post thoughts give opinions and suggestions not slate posts

So what do u suggest

Save up an buy engine manegment

FPR

Hks actuator

And get it set up

Witch as my intention in the first place I was just gonna get the fcd to see if it solved

???

An Fcd and fuel reg will be fine mate to have it set up basic on a rolling road then at least u can make sure all your fueling is ok through it's rev range but its not ideal as the Fcd only tricks the ecu to stop fuel cut but can be done.

Something like emanage blue would be the better idea for the long run as u can have it mapped to your exact set up and with be able to map it alot better and adjust your fuel field a lot better to run .9 or a bar of boost with management and u are also future proofing when gettin management as u can just have It re-mapped again to run a td04 efficiently and safely hope that helps mate

The Fcd itself mate won't stop u over boosting or boost spiking that is down to the actuator and even a hks actuator can creep mate after a while and pending on how the cold the air is its just something to keep an eye on when giving it a foot full

Edited by pick1

FCD and FPR will be fine if set up properly. Do not run a FCD alone. When you get the actuator just set it low so it doesnt swing up and hit fuel cut.

And on another note, trnaslating it into English would help people trying to help you.

Edited by Addymk2

buy a jam ecu or aftermarket one saves all the hassle of setting up fueling nd risk of your engine

and buy a decnt electronic boost contoller and sey the hks actuator at .6 and up the boost with the controller cause the actuator's r shite set at 1.bar could cause spike nd blow all