No probs mate.

I'm assuming because its a journal bearing turbo rather than ball bearing it will be slightly more laggier anyway. Not sure in terms of boost how much can be run comparing between the two bearing types. Just keep going until it stops making power I suppose lol.

I'm running a vf34 pretty much the same turbo but spools a bit better because of the ball bearing setup probably 250rpms difference so not to bad. Your looking at 4750 full boost so it is a bit lazy not gonna lie. I'm running the 34 at 25psi goes really well I must say. People say not to run them over 20psi but I never had any issues over two years. They are a strange turbo though wont give you the kick like the td05's they come in gradually its like being in a really fast n/a car so probably get less wheel spin because of the way they come on boost.

Edited by Corey

I dont dude never got a chance before I left to canada. Would love to see some figures on them tbh. I know Ted on tgtt ran a 35 at 1.5 which has the smaller exhaust housing made 315 iirc. So these with the bigger p18 exhaust housing and more boost should be making nice figures. If you wanted to get more power you could run a vf22 p20 housing way more top end but would increase the lag.

Edited by Corey