The SR Rat Project

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More info on the supermoto?

It's a husqvarna 450SMR 05 reg was involved in a cosmetic prang a couple of years back but was fully sorted out at husky sport with £1400 worth of new bits (exhaust,rads,plastics, rental bars etc) but has pretty much been unused since as I've also got a rd legal Honda 450R race bike that I've supermoto'd.....bought the husky as a commuter because the Hondas a bit mental but there really isn't a lot between them to be honest!

I'm on the Isle of Wight though mate :)

Nice progress mate!

What's the other project you have then?

Another black SR mate.....but with something a bit special under the bonnet!

Needs this sorting but its all in hand! :)

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Joeflynns/media/DSCF2916_zpsa9774185.jpg.html'>DSCF2916_zpsa9774185.jpg

Got well confused with your name change haha!

Im eagerly awaiting the new project ;)

Haha yea didn't really know how that was gonna go down......me too mate, picking it up next weekend and trailering it back down :yahoo:

Does this mean the DGR's you bought will be up for sale?

Its a posibility mate or a set of second hand second gen D2's :thumbsup:

Thanks mate :) all credit to Mr Tony Tang on that one.....hope i can continue where he's left off!

You have a good base to work with dude. iirc you can order complete quarter pannels from Toyota, might be handier than trying to fill it!

You have a good base to work with dude. iirc you can order complete quarter pannels from Toyota, might be handier than trying to fill it!

That was one option but Toyota are rapists when it comes to buying anything direct......got a mate who restores cars and does up campers so its looking like we're gonna take a plasma cutter to a scrapper, bit of filling work and then another friend is gonna sort the paint work out.

Could be worth a cheeky phone call....but i'll make sure im sitting down first :)

Another black SR mate.....but with something a bit special under the bonnet!

Needs this sorting but its all in hand! :)

DSCF2916_zpsa9774185.jpg

Haha yea didn't really know how that was gonna go down......me too mate, picking it up next weekend and trailering it back down :yahoo:

Its a posibility mate or a set of second hand second gen D2's :thumbsup:

let me know :) I HAVE TO GET THIS PINK FUCKER SLAMMED OTHER WISE I WILL BE BUM RAPED. You gonna be keeping both SR's? This was for sale right near me, and I was so gutted I didn't have the money.

let me know :) I HAVE TO GET THIS PINK FUCKER SLAMMED OTHER WISE I WILL BE BUM RAPED. You gonna be keeping both SR's? This was for sale right near me, and I was so gutted I didn't have the money.

I will do mate, might be a way off yet as im going to keep the standard (ish) one while i work on the new one.

Everything has taken so long to do with having to keep a car on the road for getting to work and that, so being able to run one and work on the other will be a relief!

Ill eventually sell the original one, but will have a matching pair for a while :)

I will do mate, might be a way off yet as im going to keep the standard (ish) one while i work on the new one.

Everything has taken so long to do with having to keep a car on the road for getting to work and that, so being able to run one and work on the other will be a relief!

Ill eventually sell the original one, but will have a matching pair for a while :)

perfect for me :thumbsup:

Got a nice oem lsd that would fit the new car ;) lol

Sorry man I totally missed your post.....I nearly contacted you on your thread about it after someone else mentioned it but wasn't sure if it was actually for sale.....pm me about it if you want bud?

Think you should sell me that exhaust mani if your goin 4age lol

As paul said mate a conversion is way beyond my skills with a b&q socket set so i've bought a 2nd 4AGE SR (already done) but will keep mine on the rd while its worked on.....have a check back through my thread dude, pretty sure i offered you first refusals when its up for sale, probs be with the full exhaust system i got off Toby and will need your old manifold and exhaust to chuck onto mine because i had to cut mine up for the cat! Yours still standard yea?

Wont be for a while though dude :)