GT EP82 front wing removal help

hi guys, just wondering if you have to drop the front bumper to remove the front wing? i've got a replacement driver side wing coming but thought I would try and get ahead of the game.. but when you dont yet have the back of a wing off the car to look at, its a job to figure out where all the mounting points are!

any guides/help on here?

like your style steve, may well end up going down that road. the things been driving me up the wall today. new wing I got from a breaker was bent by the courier... so straightening and mounting has been a complete shit! then that clip going was the icing on the cake. the wings been on and off about 5 times already, having trouble mounting the wing far enough back at the base of the car, therefore the sideskirt isnt going all the way back. its only a couple of mm out, but i'm a fussy fucker. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well it finally went on! Looking much better but unfortunately had a bit of paint flake on the edges that were slightly bent, but hey ho, nothing a touch up won't sort until the funds allow for a respray! Rather that than a nicely dented wing.