Amazing audi!!

Same mate. BMW's are ok....... well some of them.

But VW's and Audis have got to be the most dull uninteresting cars on the planet. For people who dont have a clue that want to buy a badge.

Plus every audi looks the same they just aren't cool.

true i find that girls love audi's bmw's and all because there classy and classed as being like expensive fast cars , i find girls hate the starlet , untill i take them out and they shit them selves haha i always get asked the question what are these i explain there harness's and the other one is why do you have no carpet or anything in the back haha

That is people who are fooled by a badge into thinking its more expensive or better.

Im in the process of getting a new car to replace my corsa vxr a diesel and for looks with a diesel unfortunately has to be German so we are down to a 3 series coupe and a scirrocco (the only acceptable VW lol).

And when I say to people who dont have a clue thats what im looking at buying the take a breath and say ooo u must be made of money now.

So Im like well actually im doing it to save money the scirrocco and BMW is cheaper for fuel tax insurance and will be for maintainence too.

Some people are just blinded by badges they are gulliable and buy into alot of gimics that companys will sell to them these days another company notorious for overselling gimics is apple but thats another topic for another day lol.

Even now you say that though the whole German reliability and build quility thing is a myth. I am only buying that as a diesel as no other companys make a sporty looking diesel their engines are decent enough.

If I was being super sensible I'd get a Volvo but a friend alread has nice 1 so want to get something different.

Lol I'm not a fan but they are definately better than Audi or VW I know they are the same underneath but skoda and seat both have so much more personality.

All VW golfs/polos and All audis look exactly the same.

People keep mentioning the fabia to me but not really in the flash braket enough for what i want if you get me.

You can't rip them til you've driven one imo. The S3's are awesome all rounders, when it comes to all round packages you can't go wrong with a German machine.

I wondered how long before and owner commented lol.

Driven an S3, RS3, RS4 and been in an R8.

Still think they are very dull. Over priced, over weight, under powered and overrated.....well thats my gathering lol.

Edited by StuDoc 72

I wondered how long before and owner commented lol.

Driven an S3, RS3, RS4 and been in an R8.

Still think they are very dull. Over priced, over weight, under powered and overrated.....well thats my gathering lol.

Each to their own then bud :D

I'm no longer a german car owner, it probably won't be long til I have another though. Or maybe a Celica GT4 ST205 instead.. we shall see! :)