• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the misses and I split up.. And I think we're not getting back together any time soon!, more money for car parts yo!!, and towbar... Fancy letting me by the window mech instead??, I'd love you for ever and ever! And ill help you find another one? ;-) mines shagged.. And now I've got plenty of free time on my hands I could do with something to keep me busy!

On the plus side.. Know the moors quite well! Haha, dartmoor, exmoor, and Bodmin moor to be exact! So we can always go to either of those and I'm sure we'll be fine ;-).

Either that.. Or take a drive to Torquay/Paignton?, have pictures on the sea front etc etc.. If the weather is good.. As I know there's a Hondas of Devon meet on Sunday,, and be coincidence it's in Exeter too lol!, so I would love to go Exeter and just boost past all the oil burners! Haha

Well the misses and I split up.. And I think we're not getting back together any time soon!, more money for car parts yo!!, and towbar... Fancy letting me by the window mech instead??, I'd love you for ever and ever! And ill help you find another one? ;-) mines shagged.. And now I've got plenty of free time on my hands I could do with something to keep me busy!

On the plus side.. Know the moors quite well! Haha, dartmoor, exmoor, and Bodmin moor to be exact! So we can always go to either of those and I'm sure we'll be fine ;-).

Either that.. Or take a drive to Torquay/Paignton?, have pictures on the sea front etc etc.. If the weather is good.. As I know there's a Hondas of Devon meet on Sunday,, and be coincidence it's in Exeter too lol!, so I would love to go Exeter and just boost past all the oil burners! Haha

We may organise a meet in torbay next time but problem with that is police, we will probably grab some food find somewhere good for photos snd head onto exmoor for a drive ;-) the hondas of devon are meeting same place as us and the same time lol last meet we organised they were everywhere we went aswel, just want s chance to say vtec this and boost off

that would be good i should be able to get to the next meet. ive got it all up and running but the head gasket is leaking oil its either a faulty gasket or my fuck up putting it on wrong :/ so going to take the head off today and see if i can see what the problem is.

im gutted i cant go to this ! looks to be another good turn out like the last one have a good one lads welcome along damo good to see another local ep82.

Hi bud!, sucks you can't make it! And thanks :-)!

DamoC you can have it lol, love you long time lol

Mine works just dosnt shut properly lol

Thanks towbar!,, mine just refuses to work full stop lol!, ill ask him if I cn get it now :-)

I will prob just pop up to say hi for a tad tbh with you lovely people, won't be long,

I am a let down :(

Am ready for punishment......

You are indeed! Need to try and think of a suitable punishment now,

Fair enough if you guys aren't really comming out then we will prob stay down this end or go cornwall way see what jakes car club are up to, as only oraganised it up there as you live close by, maybe have the next one up by you in a few weeks when everyones cars are sorted out

Dave, have you got a confirmed time and place then?., as the misses and I split up.. So it's now me and my wingman! Haha he loves my starlet.. By sadly owns a BMW!! I've given him plenty of stick don't worry! Haha

Dave, just drop my a text on 07976117229 Ben did text me today but couldn't quite get to grips with what's happening as he kinda told me his glanza is up for sale soon :-) but naughty!, and got side tracked.. Lol!

Just make sure you let me know it you dave in the text! Thanks!

Allllll ready for tomorrow?, does anyone have any rear discs then want to sell me tomorrow??. I'd love you for ever and ever and ever!! Mine are shagggeeeedddd! And braking is near on pointless!

See ya'll at 12:30 sheep "Carew" garage a38!!!, anybody brining a decent camera?? Could do with some scene whore pictures!