Koni's vs. Tanabe Coilovers...

So... my current setup are Yellow Koni's shock absorbers with lowering springs...

pretty nice for fast road spec, but I'm considering a swap with a mate for Tanabe coilovers.

He told me it are Tanabe Sustec Pro Type II coilovers... are these any good? firm ride? or so hard you get a broken spine when driving through a pothole?

I'm still not sure what to do, since the coilovers are only height adjustable and don't have camperplates on front and no pillow ball mounts on the rear.

My koni's don't have camberplates pillowball mounts and aren't height adjustable BUT have adjustable dampers which is nice as fast road spec.

my plans are going to a track once in a while, some meetings and weekend cruises (it;'s not a daily for me)

Can you guys give advice about how good these are? quality? known cases about leaking? how low do they go? and are these better then my yellow koni's?

would like to hear your opinions :)

I wouldnt bother, tanabes i had for a very short drive, was on 185/65/14's and even with all that tyre i could still feel every grain of sand shattering my spine lol

That being said 1 rear one was fucked and leaking which is also the other issue, they are getting old now.

They are also the old style coilover where you raise the spring so upset the preload, if your guna get coilys get some d2's meisters or bc's with the adjustable mount with the fixed preload