Wiring for Paseo dails

There are 3 different wiring types for both the sportif and paseo. The best and only.thing.to do is prinout the wiring tables and make the corrections with a pen. Remove bulbs and youll be able to hold the dials up to the light.

Does everything apart from the temp guage work?

Plug 2 and 8 on the 16 plug are temp pins according to google. Follow the circuit board on the back of the clocks from the E and T screws down to the pinouts to doublecheck. On a 5efe conversion you have to change the coolant temp sensor on the engine. Its the one and only sensor that is different. Shouldnt affect u but thought Id put it in anyway

Plug 2 and 8 on the 16 plug are temp pins according to google. Follow the circuit board on the back of the clocks from the E and T screws down to the pinouts to doublecheck. On a 5efe conversion you have to change the coolant temp sensor on the engine. Its the one and only sensor that is different. Shouldnt affect u but thought Id put it in anyway

Everything works fine apart from the temperature gauge. Yeah when I did the conversion I swapped all of the sensors over. I'll go over them at the weekend.

What does the coolant gauge on yours do? Mine just went straight up to red when i turnt the car in, and proceeded to get higher when the engine warmed up

It is definitely picking up the feed, but isn't reading correctly. When the engine begins to warm up it just rises straight to the top. Did you manage to sort it Dan?

Edited by chrisgreen1993