Fishnet recaros

Not starlet ones but theres a couple of sets on ebay atm, a pair from a suziki ignis or similar and another set with a £99 starting bid.

Get these and then find a set of rails (prob easier than the whole seats or make rails from what they come with and what you have

Not starlet ones but theres a couple of sets on ebay atm, a pair from a suziki ignis or similar and another set with a £99 starting bid.

Get these and then find a set of rails (prob easier than the whole seats or make rails from what they come with and what you have

I'm watching those ignis seats at the minute buddy if they go for the right price I will put in a bid, would it be possible to modify them to fit my ep91 rails guys?

Find a top spec hilux surf import and get your grinder out.

They have a set on eBay at the minute need a bit of work doing but I think there only £85 or around that might go for them mate

i would imagine shipping on fishnets from Japan would be serious money!

Phil.

I thought that but money is no issue when it comes to these seats I'm in love with them to tell you the truth haha