20v 4age blacktop

Right guys, I've been doing some research and it seems the only place i can get a 4age or a levin is America or Ireland, which means I would have to pay import tax, does anyone have done for sale or can point me in the right direction?

Failing that can anyone tell me what's the easist engine to drop into an ep70 starlet apart from anything turbo as I don't want a turbo

Thanks guys

U wont find one on here i doubt, tried ae111 owners forum? I had mine imported from japan cost me £900 all in.

Dropping a 4age in is a lot of work, you had a look at the alternative engine discussion i did a write up in there of whats involved

Could try Fensport don't know if they still have engines or not been a long time sine i was down there and things have moved on quite a bit since then

• 4 weeks later...

Ahh, perfect, I have a EP91 SR for sale with a 4AGE blacktop 20v already installed. I'm about to put it up for sale. It currently is CAT D and off road as I was planning to sell the car as parts OR as a whole.

The SR's legacy was all documented on the old site, but sadly seems to have vanished with the move over..

The car is still drivable as the mechanics drove it from my house to the garage and back again after the inspection. The only damage is the body panel of the left rear quarter. only 77600 miles.

Let me know if you're interested, whilst I still try to figure out how to make a new sale topic..

Tony