hey im mike! I've been a member on TGTT.com for over 2 years now and i thought i would join you guys! i used to own an Mrk2 EP82, i now own a mini which is a pile of crap, i am going to be looking for a white or black SR early next year so i can do the 4EFTE conversion with the glanza bodykit. apart from that i thought i would say hi!

Welcome to UKSC matey.

So you want to turn to the dark side (ep91) :lol:

Very good choice if i may say so myself! :p

lol yeh! i have driven the sr because my driving instructor had a black one, i thought it was quite nippy, but hopefully il be able to pull this off without any complications.

its a bright yellow mini 25 with black stripes on it. looks good but its got a few problems.

Sounds cool dude.

personally i never owned a mini, but i remember going out in my mates one all the time. could out handle most things on the road.

cool little cars :lol:

• 3 months later...
hey im mike! I've been a member on TGTT.com for over 2 years now and i thought i would join you guys! i used to own an Mrk2 EP82, i now own a mini which is a pile of crap, i am going to be looking for a white or black SR early next year so i can do the 4EFTE conversion with the glanza bodykit. apart from that i thought i would say hi!

quit dreaming :p:p