Back from the bodyshop! New Toms bumper and duck spoiler

Got my Glanza back from the bodyshop, after having a Toms front bumper, rear duck spoiler fitted and drivers door resprayed. They've done a brilliant job on the repair of the bumper as it was in pretty crap condition, just some minor alterations needed on the fogs and the slightly larger gap between the bonnet and the bumper next to the grille. I've got some mesh to go where the grille was too.

Glanza_frontPS.PNG

Glanza_rearPS.PNG

Thoughts? :)

Very nice! Match looks spot on too :)

Cheers, yeah the colour match is perfect which was surprising. I've been told there is three shades of 1A0 and they couldn't guarantee a match.

looks sweet mate! leave the grille area unmeshed, looks cleaner that way.

also look at shiftin your plate sumwer, ul b restrictin its performance by blockin the fmic

Cheers, I'd like to but for two reasons 1) Don't want flies, birds, stones etc flying through and damaging the rad fans directly behind. I've got two slimline fans there. Also without the mesh, you can get your hand in enough to probably do some damage. The mesh has just been delivered about 5 minutes ago and it's quite nice, not chavvy.

Looking fresh just a pity it dont make it to UKSO stands ;)

John

Happy to bring it over to you guys at various events, I just thought that as I didn't buy a ticket through the UKSO, you guys wouldn't want it there.

Edited by Arnold