Oil light, new engine

prime turbo by taking off king lead so it don't fire up. leave the drain pipe off from the sump. then have some one crank the engine over until you see oil coming through. job done

Im at my uncles garage tomorrow call me before you fire it up i will come down and give you a hand if you want,

P.S i need some bits of your other glanza :)

Spark plugs out, efi fuse out, crank the engine until oil pressure light goes off, no harm in putting oil into the oil filter too. Whip the oil return hose off as mentioned from the sump or turbo and see that oil has passed through, if all is good, put everthing back together and fire the motor up. Keep an eye on everything once fired up, any sign of a leak or abnormal noise, turn the motor off and diagnose it. Don't forget to set the igntion timing up from the distributor cap once it has warmed up.

Pour oil in oil feed pipe. You cant turn a pump, any pump or turbo without oil. And always fill a new oil filter with oil, give it a gently swish about and it will soak it up realy quick.

Gp82 gave good advice