JAE 08 Section

access is restricted to mods and nath at the mo bro, reason bein we're tryin to keep it 100% pure plannin, no off topic stuff, it may get opened up in the future when we have a few things sorted, but for now we're just bouncin about a few of the ideas, dont worry u shuld like them mate!!! ;) B)

Phil.

Hey people a lot of water to go under the bridge before next years JAE! Many things can happen!

This year was meant to be THE YEAR to show off my boyfriends newly completed CRX at JAE, but a couple of weeks before-hand it all went tits-up when he crashed into a barrier :-(

Having said that, I'm DEFINITELY planning on being there in my car! Lol!

We all had delays this year, Enzo had an incident like that.

I can see 2008 pulling it off, many a lesson has been learned.

But like you say alot can happen, this also means alot of planning can happen too.

G

I can see 2008 pulling it off, many a lesson has been learned.
u can say that again gaz! Im going 2 b a good boy and stay out of trouble :lol: @ zipeee wuld b good 2 see another caribbean blue starlet there along with luke :D

If all goes well at my end i should have another three Starlets coming with me next year. Alex, My mate Matt and my sis now wants one.

Fingers crossed the site wont go down the week before it aswell. I think that played a good part in the lack of organisation but it couldnt be helped. it's a good idea to start planning early anyway so any problems can be sorted earlier.