Last night, about 9.25, on the M2 heading out of belfast, saw it passin the Yorkgate train station:

White Starlet EP91 - front and rear lips of some sort, wot looked like an evo bonnet vent and flushed tail gate. sorry thats all i caught of it!! I was too busy yellin at foggy and carol 'LOOK LOOK LOOK WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

any of u NI lads know who this was???

Phil.

Last night, about 9.25, on the M2 heading out of belfast, saw it passin the Yorkgate train station:

White Starlet EP91 - front and rear lips of some sort, wot looked like an evo bonnet vent and flushed tail gate. sorry thats all i caught of it!! I was too busy yellin at foggy and carol 'LOOK LOOK LOOK WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

any of u NI lads know who this was???

Phil.

i no that starlet phil was for sale not 2 long ago, also did it still hav a bigish spoiler ,17s? , it also has ev0 4 seats 2 which r nice

it used 2 b a my mates starlet he sold it 2 get a vtr edjit ( cough cough) lol

nah wasnt that one chaps!

@Luke...not sure about the spoiler or wheels, could have had big wheels, but i thought it had an SR spoiler...but we were both doin 70mph so i didnt get a good look!!!

cheers luke dude that solves that!

Phil.

np dude if i c him again il tell him 2 join uksc ;)