silver quadlight gt, leaving inverbervie

Im almost certain that was me bud. Had to take the coastal road up to Aberdeen cause there was a crash at Lawrence kirk I think and the A90 was shut. Traffic was a nightmare. Im up and down from Aberdeen quite a lot.

It was murder! Well to be honest I rarely see Gt Turbos about let alone quadlights. Never seen another silver quad in the flesh but mine. Seen a few white and black ones at cruises though.

It was murder! Well to be honest I rarely see Gt Turbos about let alone quadlights. Never seen another silver quad in the flesh but mine. Seen a few white and black ones at cruises though.

Don't silver gts only come as quads anyway?

Daniel, how much you got left to do? Need to get to crail when you're done

Yeah the only silver ones were MK3s, Quadlights. I have squares which i was gonna put on but they look sooo shit its unreal haha.

And eh, picked up the last few parts from toyota tonight to get the engine running. Just need get oil and an o2 sensor i think. Waiting on bits arriving to make up brake pipes since in ditched the ABS. Still need to bolt panels on, get harnesses, put looms in, bolt seats down, put on rad, fmic, hoses, sort out vac lines, blah blah. Lots to do lol. A'll tell you when youre down.

And will most likely be up crail kicking its cunt in haha.

You'll see mine when ( IF LOL ) its done.

Also seen a M reg silver GT with bronze rotas twice in Stirling, that was months ago though.

Ive never seen it :/ I want to though he cant be out in it much cause im always about in mine. Looking forward to seeing it on the road bud! Will it be good for Japfest?

If only seen his a couple of times like, both on the kerse road down the industrial estate.

Where abouts do you go in stirling, never seen yours haha.

I hoping mines on the road for japfest, got about 50 days to go but i barely get a chance to work on it, working 6 day weeks atm and i'll be away for a week soon. Gonna punish it on sunday though !!

Cheers mate, was just battling with it earlier, great fun lol.

An yeah, i'll most likely be going to JAE. Its not as far as japfest i think, and supposed to be a quality weekend, also a while away yet in september.

Hopefully we'll get a decent crowd of us heading down !!

Its always great working in the Baltic cold! NATT! On a brighter note, pick up my freshly painted bumpers tomorrow! :D

Yeah it'll be a quality drive down, I know Paul and that from down Glasgow way have a bit of a convoy going so im trying to do the same from dundee-fife-angus areas and collect people on the way down! :p apparently, its just a weekend of drinking and banter - right up my street ha!

Yeah hate working on it when its cold out, fucking brutal haha. Where abouts did you get them painted man ? Gots lots of stuff needing done like. Tempted to try the smaller bits myself but not gonna tackle a boot and a bumper lol.

As soon as i saw the broken media JAE vid i was like that looks quality, canny wait to get down haha. I'm imagining it will be like T in the park, except cars instead of tunes.

Just a shop in Dundee, was £200 for front and rear bumpers! I do most of the wee bits myself with rattle cans - wing mirrors and boot surround done, just need to fit them! You shouldn't be too much for book and bumper :) yeah I heard that too! I've never been to T so this is the closest I'll get haha

If only seen his a couple of times like, both on the kerse road down the industrial estate.

Where abouts do you go in stirling, never seen yours haha.

Im about a lot like If your going to the cruise in Stirling this weekend you will see it!

• 1 month later...