Dastek uni chip piggyback ecu for big power?

I've been looking at ecu's to run my project Glanza on. A friend of mine suggested the dastek as he's running 360bhp with a td05 on one of these. Also my daily drive is running a dastek (stock engine ct9 hybrid 210bhp). I'm planning on running a gt28 and aiming for power around 350+. How reliable are dastek piggybacks when running high power? I know a lot of people move on to standalone with better results. Any suggestions?

I dont think they are widely used on starlets, most folk just go for emb/emu, but the dastek seems to be russ at dalgety bay weapon of choice haha. As you said though, you can get big power from them, like mark1991's figure !!

Speak to whoever is gonna be mapping it, they all have their preferred ecu. They'll know how to get the most out of it.

It's not the ecu that will make the power it's the man that maps it!

I've said it time and time again chosse your tuner then go with what he is happiest mapping then you will get the best results. If you have someone local that likes the unichip and knows it inside out then that would be the best thing to go for as you will get a better map/tune on that than you will giving your chosen tuner something that they are not familar with.

by the way before Dave Burwash found Matt at AFR and started using the F-con v-pro he did several builds back in the day close to 300hp all running a unchip as that was what the local guy understood and worked best with.