Newbie here - hello! :-)

Just wanted to introduce myself - I'm Fi, 29 years old and just bought my first Starlet a couple of weeks ago! I love it already! I really wanted to wait, save up and get a Glanza but I absolutely had to trade in my horrible car so I bit the bullet and got this for £900 (just finished giving it a wash and polish so it's shiny!):

Firstwash.jpg

Firstwash1.jpg

Firstwash2.jpg

Some new alloys are coming on Monday and I have some new tyres to put on it. There is a possibility that I might do a few minor bits and bobs to the car other than that but am living with it as it for a while and doing some research into options for the future.

Look forward to reading here and getting some knowledge on the lovely Starlets!

Welcome to the club Fi ;)

Stunning colour Starlet B) I'm not biased.....honest B) B)

Instead of putting tyres on those biscuits save up and get some decent rims B)

Check mine and Luke's threads in the Extreme EP Rides section (Starlet sr is his username) as we are the only other "Caribbean Blue" Starlets on the site :D

Happy Starlet'eering B)

Yes I love the colour too ;) I call her Sky B)

I have some new alloys arriving on Monday - that was the first thing on my list and I didn't want to wait to long to get it sorted! Just need centre caps as one is missing.

Thanks for the welcome and the advice :-)

These ones:

5b13_1.JPG

Are the centre caps you've got a full set, Glanza-Ragger?

Decided to stick with normal 13" alloys and tyres atm until I can afford to spend a bit more - also not sure what size it can take? I wouldn't want to put hooooooge wheels on.

Excellent, it seems I chose well then!

Thanks for that - when I receive the alloys on Monday I will measure and let you know. How much would you want for them?

Postage plus a fiver for a drink lol

I dont need them so if they come in handy for somebody else then why not.

welcome to the club, hope you enjoy yuour stay ;)

the bigger the better for the allloys,

heres a pic of tmy old starletthat you spotted before it was resprayed on 17s

bluestarletslammmed.jpg

in my opinion the 13s are a health hazard

Health hazard?! Lol!

TBH I think the 17" alloys look a bit too big... I might go for some 15" ones someday but will get all the wear out of the new tyres (which are currently sitting in my hallway in a very lonely manner) and then consider it.

What do you think of the changes to your car then? Looks so different!

Welcome to zee club Fi, some of us were up Petersborough on July 22nd for the Jap show ;)

For JAE? Yes I saw the stand... was too shy to speak to anyone though! Especially since I was in my old car so didn't really have anything to say lol

Very handy living in Peterborough it is. B)

Thanks for the welcome everyone - this has to be the friendliest forum ever!!

Lol!

@ Glanza_Ragger: I've had a look at some pics of Rota centre caps and I'm sorry but I don't really like them... On the alloys are Toyota ones and I'd like to get some of them I think. Thanks very much for the offer, though! :-)