LSD box confirmation needed

See to me it looks more like the stock lsd mount but obviously that wouldnt have rust on it

Are you talking about the gearbox in the first picture?

If so thats 100% non lsd box and non lsd mount pictured.

But he has got an aftermarket lsd in his non lsd box, the lucky git :lol:

As stated above, the easist way to spot an OEM LSD box is to check the mount and see if its alloy, except in my case when i found a OEM LSD mount boltes onto a standard box haha.Both mounts.20130112_142257_zpsc454e378.jpg

Ah I can see better now that I have a none lsd box then which is shit as I was sold the car as lsd !

Il be stripping it all out so il have to check

Thats the thing with these cars, on some sales ads a lot of the spec list is pure shit. Theres been loads of funny ones recently haha.

Also whilst were taking about gearboxs. 5th gear casing on FTE boxes, should it be steel or alloy ?

Thats the thing with these cars, on some sales ads a lot of the spec list is pure shit. Theres been loads of funny ones recently haha.

Also whilst were taking about gearboxs. 5th gear casing on FTE boxes, should it be steel or alloy ?

on the GT's they are steel painted black.. on glanza's they are alloy

What are they on N/A boxes ?

Guarantee there was a N/A box in my GT haha.

not sure tbh mate.. ive 3 glanza's out the back here and all have different gearboxes... the last 3 GT's i done work with has the black casing's and 90% of the glanza's i worked on were alloy casings