The cars dirty past :(

Badically I picked up some parts on the weekend and took my front bumper off to fit them ect to find the bar that holds the bumper in place is bent to fuck

And really mishaped

Never occurred to me the other damage on the car was tied in bonnets twisted and dented ect and a few other bits of minor damage

So I'm guessing its been front ended once upon a time

My question is can I replace this bar and were do I find one

Thanks

The middle one is the mangled one and chances are the rest have had some sort of impact the front end looks like its ha a stroke all dropped on the drivers side never noticed it much before now its bugging me

The middle one isn't structural by any means. It is only there to support the bumper. 9x M6 bolts to remove from memory.

Note, there should be a central bracket not shown in the photo below

IMAG0226.jpg

Throw up a photo if you are concerned about the other damage.

The middle one isn't structural by any means. It is only there to support the bumper. 9x M6 bolts to remove from memory.

Note, there should be a central bracket not shown in the photo below

IMAG0226.jpg

Throw up a photo if you are concerned about the other damage.

Yea that's the one I think and there's a support bar that runs down the centre vertically I believe this is also at an angle surely should be straight

Don't have any pics i took it all apart yesterday and rage quit ! After seeing more problems