thinking about selling my forged td05 glanza

Year:1996

Model:glanza v

Tax:6 months

MOT:1 year

Mileage:36000

Description:

engine spec: -Agra Engineering Bored, Honed and decked block-75mm Ross Racing Pistons-Pauter Forged Conrods-Genuine Toyota Main and Big end bearings-Genuine Toyota Oil pump-Skimmed, Ported and Polished head with Valve guide relief on both Inlet and Exhaust-Chamber work with re-seated valves-Athena 1.4mm metal head gasket-ARP Head bolts

-Current class A2 Scottish Sprint Championship engine. :)

since being rebuilt the engine has only done about 36000 but dials read 15500.

hks blow off valve air filter relocation kit invo big front mount intercooler greddy boost controller greddy blue emanage ecu magnacore ht leads sard fuel pressure regulator walbro 255 pump

just had the car remapped on the standard injectors and made 208.6 @ the wheels on 0.9 bar of boost bigger injectors and it will run 1.4bar all day long.

interior: car is striped out in the rear with 2 Richard burns subaru impreza classic seats in blue.

rear strut bar and c pillar bar d1 spec snap off steering wheel inglow glanza dials 5 gauges boost, volt, oil temp, oil pressure, water temp.body: moonstone silver with a subtle purple flake threw the full car rear spats laguna splitter.brakes suspension wheels: 3g discs apex pads all round bc adjustable racing coilovers.16" rota grid in bronze few marks on the wheels but all decent tyres.this is all I can think of from the top of my head car will come with 6 months tax and years mot

Price:£3800

Pictures:

IMG_20130204_010105_zpseb4fe8c2.jpg

IMG_20130203_223138_zps1a038fa2.jpg

IMG_20130203_223235_zps94d1e3dd.jpg

Contact Details:pm me plz work most of the time so cant answer my phone

Edited by dereksti

no no no no fuckin no!

whats wrong with you man! :sad:

Can vouch for this glanza tho, drove it a few weeks ago and it pulls like a fuckin train! its awesome! also not long ago it had a respray too.

GLWTS mate

seen a new toy I want so somthing had to go.
  • 2 weeks later...