Driving home from work I realised whenever I was braking or completely stopped the n/a was still revving. When I was completely stopped In neutral handbrake on I watched the rev counter and it kept going up to 2k revs then down to 1k then back up to 2k. So I pressed the accelerator and took my foot of again and It carried on. So I pushed the accelerator up and it stopped doing it! It's Asif it was stuck or something! Is this something I need to be worried about :| ??

you could try cleaning it if you don't mind getting stuck in :) heres a guide ---> http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=Idle+Control+Valve+Removal+and+Cleaning

I believe the n/a engine uses a different idle valve. The ones I've seen have an electronic valve on the bottom of the tb where the thermostat valve is on the GT and V tb.

I would start by in hooking the throttle cable and making sure that slides in and out nice a freely. If that's ok I would move onto the getting the throttle body off and cleaning that out with carb cleaner

I believe the n/a engine uses a different idle valve. The ones I've seen have an electronic valve on the bottom of the tb where the thermostat valve is on the GT and V tb.

I would start by in hooking the throttle cable and making sure that slides in and out nice a freely. If that's ok I would move onto the getting the throttle body off and cleaning that out with carb cleaner

x2 could be a sticky throttle cable, try removing both ends and putting a little bit of grease on the ends and working the cable in and out.

Does it do this when the car is stationary on idle only? Try unplugging the TPS and see if it makes a difference, if not it could be the TPS faulty :)