Hello

I have a glanza v but it has no rear seats in and has bucket seats in the front with harrness and I have a 2year old I know at some age they aloud in the front but I don't know what age can anyone help

Thanks

She doesn't really matter mate its calculated on the there weight there's a certain weight they are suppost to be before being able to ride in the front dude , so says the misses anyway

Safest place for children under 12 is the back seat, there's no definite age for front seat if their car seat will fit(and I think you'll struggle to get anything to fit with bucket seats) If you have an active passenger airbag you cannot use a rearward facing child seat on that seat as if the airbag deploys it will cause serious harm. Forward facing seats in a passenger seat with an airbag aren't great either as the force that an airbag deploys with can cause injury to a child.

This page gives information on the laws http://www.childcarseats.org.uk/law/index.htm

If your child is in a rear facing seat I wouldn't rush to turn them forward facing though, children under 4 are 5 times safer rear facing in a frontal collision. This is because a child's head is heavier in comparison to it's body than an adults, in an accident the force will throw the child's head forward which can stretch their spines beyond the length of their spinal cord, this causes the spinal cord to snap, it is known as internal decapitation. Some more info here http://www.rearfacing.co.uk/

just seen the harnesses bit, if you have no seat belts or isofix then you won't be able to fit a seat, it is a legal requirement for all children to travel in the correct seat for their weight/height until they are 12 years old or 135cm tall which ever comes sooner