were to buy lightweight 5e flywheel

Aasco is the only company that offer aftermarket lightweight flywheels to suit the 5E crank. Other than the lads over at ECC in Ireland with their custom twin plate clutch kit. Most people just tend to run the 3E OEM flywheel.

TD don't offer a 5E flywheel because there isn't much demand for them as I've already asked :)

i could understand if ecc were a big well known brand you pay the price for a brand name thats just life but everytime ive tryed to buy something from ecc they dont even reply. wont be handing over that amout of money for people that have never herd of customer service. if they wont message me back when am trying to give them money i dont like my chances if i have an issue with a product

prob the best way it just baffles me they are obv to busy to want my custom so far ive asked for prices for forged engine package, full spec 5e, a full spec head, engine support bracket, coil on plug set up all over like 6 months and the only one they replyed to was the headwork and they said ill price it up and get back to you tomorow and that was last i herd. shame because from what i can see they do good work once you can convince them to take your money