Big list of items I need ASAP!!, ep82!!!

1 - passenger side window motor/mech

2 - front indicators (only need O/S) but may as well get the pair!

3 - battery tie down

4 - possibly a starter motor! (Not 100% needed but could do with one for the right price!)

5 - rear discs, not bothered if grooved etc etc..

6 - plastic trim that covers/sits just below boot catch in the boot.. (If that makes sense to anyone?)

7 - boot catch handle! (Mine seems to have grown legs)

8 - new heater matrix? (Need help..my heating is absolutely s**t!, any reasons for this?)

9 - front seats! For '94 interior (will get pic of interior to match later)

10 - interior light cover!

11 - rear light (the one that goes across the boot) or black boot If the light isn't separately available.

12 - hand brake cables

13 - 4x100 15" wheels!, nothing special!, just something half tidy I can roll round on!, need to have legal tyres!

14 - single pillar pod?!?! Only needed for one gauge!

15 - magnecor leads?

16 - possibly need a rear bumper in black.

17 - cup holder!!!!!!!

18 - clean, no holes parcel shelf!

And that's all I can think of right now... All items will need to be posted to Plymouth, uk! Unless local in which I'm more then happy to pick up / meet half way etc etc...

If you have any of the above parts please post here or text me on 07976117229 - text me letting me know your off the forum obviously! Haha!

Thanks for taking your time looking guys and girls! And keep an eye out for the build/restoration topic coming up soon ;-)

I have all of the following mate... Pm me

1 - passenger side window motor/mech

2 - front indicators (only need O/S) but may as well get the pair!

3 - battery tie down

4 - possibly a starter motor! (Not 100% needed but could do with one for the right price!)

5 - rear discs, not bothered if grooved etc etc..

6 - plastic trim that covers/sits just below boot catch in the boot.. (If that makes sense to anyone?)

7 - boot catch handle! (Mine seems to have grown legs)

8 - new heater matrix? (Need help..my heating is absolutely s**t!, any reasons for this?)

9 - front seats! For '94 interior (will get pic of interior to match later)

10 - interior light cover!

11 - rear light (the one that goes across the boot) or black boot If the light isn't separately available.

12 - hand brake cables

13 - 4x100 15" wheels!, nothing special!, just something half tidy I can roll round on!, need to have legal tyres!

16 - Black rear bumper