Ye i have seen it before, thats the sort i want, just need to find someone to build me one :)

That ep82 look well smart with that front end :)

Tbh mate it's quite easy to build one! Here is a link to a couple of guides you can follow.

I'm just debating if i should use ply or abs plastic as they both have their own pro's and cons.

http://www.b15u.com/sentra-specific-installation-guides-technical-info/14750-make-custom-front-splitter-abs-plastic.html

http://onelap.rochesterdsm.org/2010/04/how-to-build-a-front-splitter/

It would be expensive yeah, you can obv buy sheets of carbon fibre but it will cost a lot!

Pluss if you ruin it, then that's another sheet of carbon fibre you have to buy. Where as ply wood is cheapto buy and easy to get. ABS plastic is a bit more expensive than ply, and also easy to get. So they all have their own pros and cons.

edit - nice find!!

Nice one man deffo worth it!

by the way you will need it longer than 122cm or 1225mm as the ebay advert says. Not sure exactly how long you will need it but i will measure my bumper tomorrow and find out exactly. Obv doesn't need to be very deep tho.

No worries man.

Are you making one specifically to increase downforce Rob?

I want it mainly for looks mate, if it actually worked it would be a bonus but i'm not sure how far i will go with it.

Depends if it will be something simple like in the first link i posted ^ or a bit more time attack style like the second. I ideally would like to go for the second, looks and making it work but we will see.

I'm having a bit of a hard time finding a sheet of abs long enough, as ideally i would like to use abs plastic instead of ply simply cause it's a bit more durable!

Ebay doesn't have much to offer that is long enough. I went to b&q today and it was the same there, they had nothing long enough nor thick enough either - _ -..