starlet gt project, hybrid ect

I cant spell well so please bear with me please

This is the day I bought, its a standard car just alloys and exhaust

IMAG0734_zps9ad6a5c1.jpg

IMAG0733_zpsb2d8ab7d.jpg

I bought this starlet a year ago, and I have spent 1000s on this since I have owned this I will list the parts I have bought for it, in the last year, I havent fitted half the part yet, so busy breaking starlets havent had time for mine..

List of parts

Full toms kit

Fmic

Carbon bonnet

Tein coilovers

Buddy club exhaust

Tinted windows

Cobra bucket seats

Roll cage

Starlet mates

Different steering wheel

Id works front wings

Hks boost controller

Cut and grooved discs

Lenso alloys

Lsd gearbox

Hybrid turbo

De cat

Blue samcos

Wepr manifold

Bigger plug leads

Hks oil cap

Different rad cap

Break stopper

Clear cam cover

Jam racing ecu

3x greedy gauges

Chatter dump valve

New cd player

Roll cage pod holders

Done a full quadlight conversion

A couple months on and a couple bits added to it, not alot tho, plus different wheels

IMG_20130120_123318_zps2078386b.jpg

As I was on one of the local ukso sw meets the starlet started smoking, so after the day was finish I drove home,

Parked it up and stripped it down the next day to find it had cracked piston rings and small cracks in the pistons, I rebuilt it with spare parts I had from my spare engine job done, (yea right lol) I drove it for 2 weeks, then the bottom end failed, so needed new shells, so it was parked up in dad garage,

I have found me a freshly built forged engine with no miles on it, at a bargain price so I have this on the way to drop in it instead on doin the old engine,

I am hopeing to get this ready for japfest, so I have got my ass into gear this weekend and started the mega build lol

This is the engine bay now all repainted, the loom re-done in green tape ect, some bracket done in blue,

IMG_20130407_181802_zpsa24e2d79.jpgIMG_20130407_181819_zps5a64ba03.jpgIMG_20130407_181907_zpsddafb111.jpg

Some of the kit I've fitted, and the id works wing,

IMG_20130407_181833_zps0d71e71b.jpgIMG_20130407_181857_zpsc7182b51.jpgIMG_20130407_181726_zpsba33cf2b.jpgIMG_20130407_181652_zpsfd9ecf5f.jpg

And my best buy so far my carbon fiber bonnet, cost me 50 pound, its a bit doggy lol but dose the job lol

IMG_20130407_181704_zps083b10f2.jpgIMG_20130407_181929_zpsddad1630.jpg

Greedy git three project cars plus all the parts sat around! Looking good be nice to see what the kits like sprayed up

Yea hopefully il get rid of the renault 5 gt turbo, that way I can put the money bk into the starlet and glanza, goin to start the prep work this week, then look at painting it asap,

Sweet mske some room aswel! You looked into vinyl wrap? Been looking at it on someones glanza build looks awsome wish id done it only had mine resprayed a year ago looks ratty up close already :'(

I am goin to vinyl wraping the roof, if you wnt mate, bring it down and we will flat it, and buffer it up with rubbing compound,

Edited by boosting24/7