Next south west meet!

I've decided to take it upon my self to organise this one! After the last one wasn't such a huuugeee success!

So here's the plan?

Basically I'm going to need dates everyone can make.. I'm guessing it will be from the 25th of the month onwards...(being payday)

And also a place of where people would like to go and what we'd like to do..

So I'll get a list running and closer to the specified date we can "vote" on what day and what to do! That way no one has any excuses to backout! Haha

1 - DamoC - im happy to go anywhere to be honest.. The moors is always a good shout in my opinion! Plenty of long roads and plenty of places to get some good pictures etc! And I'll be free on weekends from the 25th!

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

Thanks guys and girls! If Anyone wants to inbox me with ideas etc that's cool too!

Taken it upon yourself have you, that a direct insult to me then making out its my organising thats why it "wasnt a huge success" everyone had their reasons for not making the last meet just a shame I didnt know sooner could have cancelled it but me ben and jade where still up for doing something, was just a shame about the wheather, if your going to complain dont come next time, I did think we were going to try and fit in another meet before japfest though.

first of all thats not fair if your having a dig at dave, as the first meet he organized i thought went well. as for this last meet myself couldnt go and alot of others had faults with cars or didnt have much money, so he couldnt help that. rant over

my car is off the road at the mo. im hoping to get it done for japfest. after then i can do most weeks and not fussed where to etc.

Go karting would be good, bit of a treck but there is a amazing track in st eval its well worth the long drive best go kart track and karts ive ever been to, we all need to try and start going to the smaller events for our local meets aswel, I know alote of us couldnt make the drag racing but stuff like that is a really good day out if anyone hears of anything post it up :-)

yeh go karting sounds good :) I havnt been st eval yet, ive wanted to try that track out for ages now I don't think it is open on sundays though that's why I havnt been but it may of changed now. i try and go to as many local events as I can its a pain I work every other Saturday and a lot of events fall on the Saturday I work and can swap some of them though :)

just checked and st eval karting isn't open sundays and for Saturday have to call for availability. ive been Plymouth karting a few times now that's good fun it's a small track though. whats the karting like up at Exeter ?

Plymouth and exeter both arnt bad but are both really small and narrow st eval best by far and think I usally go on a Saturday the track is awsome and the karts are really quick! Next best after that id say was liskard pritty good track karts arnt bad either

i would be keen for going st eval ive heard they are really quick. the liskeard one isnt a bad track could do with faster karts though