uk 3s-gte powered starlet bench testing against 200bhp 325

@labotomy.... cheerz for that, yeah was always going through my head "is this worth it" and all that, but when its complete in your hands its a great feeling :p

@boostJUnkie.....nice one mate :p .... Well just to say parts are a squeeze to change but everything including gearbox to cam belt etc can all be changed without droping the engine out.... its all manageable for a normal mecahnic to work on... thats partly the reason for why the build took soo long... i wanted it for road use with least hassle as possible..... im lucky i had such an experienced tuner working on my car... And no, didnt need to jig nothing out the front end.. the chassis has not been touched to prevent any loss of strength through the shell.....

@FishyJNR...... tell me about it mate... this is a very mild set up... when a few loans are payed off and worked on traction issues as they are and sorted out the car a bit more im looking at a fully forged rebuild running a bigger turbo set up, aiming from 400-450HP....... will see how things work out, not saying anything just yet.....

Thanks for all the interest guys :p

@FishyJNR...... tell me about it mate... this is a very mild set up... when a few loans are payed off and worked on traction issues as they are and sorted out the car a bit more im looking at a fully forged rebuild running a bigger turbo set up, aiming from 400-450HP....... will see how things work out, not saying anything just yet.....

Yup indeed, powers nothing without traction, let us know how you get on.....

Rob

@MontanaJR...... mine is a rev 3... your bros is a ST205 which is the identical engine thats in mine..... but different specs say differently.. some say in the MR2 its only 245BHP..... then on the celica they say 255BHP for the import...... whatever the case its around that figure.....

@FishyJnr...... will do matey, cheerz........