A colleague of mine got busted for growing and got a few weeks of CS, said it was a doddle and if it rained they just sat in the van drinking tea.... Sounded like he really learnt his lesson....

smoking dope's a mugs game to start buddy, fucks with your head massively.

maybe so, but if you or anyone else were in my situation you'd deal with it,

end of the day I wasn't dealing/smuggling drugs like your colleague, i was simply helping my mate

end of the day I wasn't dealing/smuggling drugs like your colleague, i was simply helping my mate

I'm just waiting for a mate!
Nearly 3 years now, I'm pretty much slap bang in the middle of Leigh park, the biggest council estate in europe lol.

Blokes I worked with where good lads, every one sticks together any way.

Most door men will leave any trouble alone if its not happening in there venue, unless some one is in serious trouble or a blokes bearing a women around, girl on girl fights are interesting to watch tho, bit tricky to break up cause you always get accused of touching them up lol

I'm from Leigh park haha tbh most the girls need to have a fight to get broke up for a lad to go near them lol

My point was more the community service side of it. About how easy he made out it was, just sitting in the van drinking tea, having a barrel o laughs with the community worker guy. How is that making up for his crimes? Kudos to you for helping your mate dude, I woulda done the same, and I'm sure they woulda done it for me too. Jus wrong how the system finds you the guilty party!

I'm from Leigh park haha tbh most the girls need to have a fight to get broke up for a lad to go near them lol

Haha no way, small world.

Ha yeah but I wouldn't go any where near a bird in Leigh park tho, ended catching something other then the flu lol

Haha no way, small world.

Ha yeah but I wouldn't go any where near a bird in Leigh park tho, ended catching something other then the flu lol

yh small world where in Leigh park you from my old man lives botley my mum lives in warren as I live crookhorn/waterloovile now

yh small world where in Leigh park you from my old man lives botley my mum lives in warren as I live crookhorn/waterloovile now

I don't live there bud, I'm more chi way. I used to work at the Percy and 6 bells in Havant, I've done the working men's club in Leigh park on occasion to.

Also did some bar work at the star before it closed up.

Yeah mate all the pits lol. I see the herons gone up in the would tho ;)

Yeah I think I've heard of him. Tell me about it, I tend to stay clear of the pubs and clubs round chi now, think I upset to many people.

This is why I don't drink (I assume it was on a night out). Never have drank and never will.

thing is not everyone get's like it when they drink , you get the odd wanker what is like it , i just steer clear of them :) i love a drink its a social thing and can be a lot of fun !!

i've done 120 hours community service on top of a £500 fine for breaking a lads nose on a night out, found pictures of him next day at the ice bar in london on his facebook. people will press charges for anything if they get money out of it. fucked up country we live in,.

i've done 120 hours community service on top of a £500 fine for breaking a lads nose on a night out, found pictures of him next day at the ice bar in london on his facebook. people will press charges for anything if they get money out of it. fucked up country we live in,.

i didnt mean to hurt the guy ha, was just supporting my friend. i start it tomorrow, really cba haha!

The law is a complete joke when it comes to self defence and defending someone, i was in the same situation just after Christmas me and me mate got jumped in a pub by a group of lads getting stamped on but for some reason, I'm the one on trail because they didn't like it when I got up and had "my turn" owell, let me know what it's like lol