TD04 Screamer pipe/de-cat combo.

Item will be available by the end of the month OR SO. Will happily take a deposit.

Item For Sale: For sale is my custom made RW developments TD04 downpipe w/ screamer combo.

Item Condition & Description: Condition is brand new! Will metal polish it up so it looks absolutely spot on for the new owner. As you can see from the picture the welds are absolutely second to none, with the RW dev/ plaque. Most people will argue that these will blow on idle and sound very tractor like. I can confirm that this does NOT blow on idle what so ever simply because it has been made professionally with a VERY very tight seal between the downpipe and the screamer. An absolutely fantastic bit of kit that will give you hours of fun and a smile on your face every time you hit boost.

Price: £180 firm.

Pictures: As below;

dc_zpsdac715ad.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Will happily post at buyers cost. Collection of course available from CT1.

Right just an update, was kind of testing the water when I put this thread up earlier but I can confirm that this is for sale now 100%.

Will be ready for purchase by the end of the month and as said I am willing to take a deposit. Serious buyers ONLY!

how? its only ct9 decats that are all the same every td04 kit is different you got height of the mani, turbo angle ect ect sorry for the 3rd degree i have a friend interested

i know that kits are sold in matching pairs and no decats are interchangeable like you couldnt put a toyosport one on a wepr kit nor zisco

how? its only ct9 decats that are all the same every td04 kit is different you got height of the mani, turbo angle ect ect sorry for the 3rd degree i have a friend interested

i know that kits are sold in matching pairs and no decats are interchangeable like you couldnt put a toyosport one on a wepr kit nor zisco

I thought it was just the WEPR kit that was different...

I thought it was just the WEPR kit that was different...

Me too, and let's face it what other makes are there except top makes like zisco and wepr? Toyosport? And maybe 1 or 2 other makes but they're just like the toyosport one which i have had on this set up with this downpipe.

I don't mind questions it's fine mate, like i said above though it's temp sold anyway! :).

lol sorry i didnt see that ill let him know

because td04 kits are custom made and there is no set oem turbo position then it can vary from kit to kit, i cant see zisco and the likes of toyosport being the exact same?

the mani flange could be lower/ higher putting off the position of the decat along with the turbo angle it could be twisted a bit to make more room for the air inlet so there is more room without the filter getting in the way, the flange could be left or right of the centre line, all of that would be variables and would need matching mani/ decat ect or else the decat is going to be out for different manifolds, it has to be spec'd up for a type of mani and there is no standard oem guidelines to follow for a 4efte td04 turbo kit , if not then its just two flanges and some piping

im not at all saying that it wont fit but thats my understanding of it anyway

Edited by pig666eon

lol sorry i didnt see that ill let him know

because td04 kits are custom made and there is no set oem turbo position then it can vary from kit to kit, i cant see zisco and the likes of toyosport being the exact same?

the mani flange could be lower/ higher putting off the position of the decat along with the turbo angle it could be twisted a bit to make more room for the air inlet so there is more room without the filter getting in the way, the flange could be left or right of the centre line, all of that would be variables and would need matching mani/ decat ect or else the decat is going to be out for different manifolds, it has to be spec'd up for a type of mani and there is no standard oem guidelines to follow for a 4efte td04 turbo kit , if not then its just two flanges and some piping

im not at all saying that it wont fit but thats my understanding of it anyway

I see where you coming from. its not something id considered.

I would imagine that the amount of movement that is going to be involved the exahust would have enough movement to compensate

yeah hopefully thats the case tbh there should be a amount of flex in the exh to adjust for some minor differences

only thing that will throw it off completely is the turbo angle, if its twisted at all then the flanges will never be flush

have you this fitted rbz? sorry lol its gone beyond buying it im just now curious does rwd have any info on them?

yeah hopefully thats the case tbh there should be a amount of flex in the exh to adjust for some minor differences

only thing that will throw it off completely is the turbo angle, if its twisted at all then the flanges will never be flush

have you this fitted rbz? sorry lol its gone beyond buying it im just now curious does rwd have any info on them?

Yes I did fit it myself mate, sits perfectly. My friend is buying it off me so i'll let you know how it goes fitment wise!

Cheers.