Hi I got my wind deflectors all the way from Germany land the day the look mint! Was well chuffed with them. I have taken enough pitchers to make a how to as well but not to shore if I will though itâ??s a bit simple to do is it not ?

24082007256.jpg

24082007255.jpg

tinitn

• 2 months later...
bought a set of these,cum the other day,went to put em on today and realised hes sent me two left deflectors :)

i tell you what my luck was cursed the day i started ordering parts for this car :D

sorry mate but i had to have a laf wen i wried that one, lol just complain and thy will prob send you one out FREE then you have a spear so do the left one 1st, and then u cooed see if anyone needs one bit of a long shot but trying to make a bad time good for ya

sorry mate but i had to have a laf wen i wried that one, lol just complain and thy will prob send you one out FREE then you have a spear so do the left one 1st, and then u cooed see if anyone needs one bit of a long shot but trying to make a bad time good for ya

:ph34r:

emailed the guy and he's sending me out a new set :lol:

cheers mate